Well here it is Tuesday afternoon, I'm bored at work (of course there are things I should be doing but I'm just not in the mood). It's cold and yucky outside. the forcast for this week is as follows:
5-Day Forecast
Tue
Hi 30 Lo 22
1"-2" Snow
Wed
Hi 22 Lo 10
Late
Thu
Hi 16 Lo 6
Cold
Fri
Hi 26 Lo 5
Dry
Sat
Hi 29 Lo 15
30%
Any one up for a trip to Someplace warm???? I know that I am. I'm so sick of this cold weather I'm so ready for summer!!!!
5-Day Forecast
Tue
Hi 30 Lo 22
1"-2" Snow
Wed
Hi 22 Lo 10
Late
Thu
Hi 16 Lo 6
Cold
Fri
Hi 26 Lo 5
Dry
Sat
Hi 29 Lo 15
30%
Any one up for a trip to Someplace warm???? I know that I am. I'm so sick of this cold weather I'm so ready for summer!!!!





3 Thoughts:
It's just as cold here. Yuck! I can't wait for spring!
I AM! I AM! Where and when are we going?
I wish I could... I need a vacation...
Post a Comment