August 7, 2007

This Weekend!

Well as many of you know Sam is leaving for Fort Bragg this weekend. We were planning on surprising him at the airport to say our good bye's or better yet to say our see you soon's. But Susan just informed us that there will not be a sending off from the airport again. So we won't be able to say "see you soon" to Sam. But we are still coming to STL due to the fact that we are picking up next year's Fireworks from Columbia. SO if there are any able bodies to help with the picking up of the heavy boxes and loading them on the the trailer that we are bringing that would be great!!!! *wink wink* So I will look forward to seeing and hearing from you all in a few days.

Okay I'm adding these pictures just for the fact that Susan sent them to me and they are really cute of the kids.

4 Thoughts:

Lynn and Mike said...

We will be in Columbia on Saturday!!!! Give my cell a call and Mike and I will try to get away from his family and visit/ help load!!!

Will you be at Scotty and Tracy's Saturday evening?

Ryan and Kim said...

i can't believe how blonde zachary is getting! we wish we didn't live so far away too!

on another note, my parents get brickyard tickets every year, and they said we can have theirs sometime!

Jen said...

I'm confused... I thought you were trading this weekend in for next? Are you making the drive twice? Don't feel like you have to come all that way to help us move...

I have an idea, since you are looking for a new job closer to home, why don't you guys just move back to STL? (wink, wink)

Lynn and Mike said...

YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR A ST. L JOB!!!!!!!! Mike's sister may be able to help you get on at AT&T...

Scotty and Tracy are having our monthly dinner party this Saturday. We will be in Ashland/ Columbia all day but are still hoping to make it to their place.

DO call my cell for help. Bry has the number. ...What's your actual email and I'll email it to you, though, too?!