July 31, 2007

McCayla's Surgery Pictures

Okay this is McCayla acting worried before hand when we are still at home.

Here is a washed out picture of McCayla running away from me and the camera before we even left to go to the hospital.
Here she is watching TV in the hospital after her surgery notice the grim facial expressions. She didn't want to look at the camera nor even say a word the whole time in the hospital. I wish I would have taken a picture of her whole cute little outfit they gave her to wear. She had pants I was totally shocked and little socks that she got to keep.

Here she is on the car ride back home (where she got sick too) but this is pretty much how she was for the first week and half didn't want to talk nor drink nor eat anything. I'm glad to report though that it did just last a week and half, she has since gone back to normal as you all could tell over the weekend. But it's amazing how quite the house was with her not talking. But I was missing the little sound of feet pitter pattering on the ceiling and her voice screaming "MOMMMMY where are you?"

3 Thoughts:

Ryan and Kim said...

poor kid :( when will you be in stl? n and i are coming the `2-7!

Lynn and Mike said...

When is the airport thing for Sam? And Matt and Jen's housewarming/moving?! If we can be there, we will!!!

Jen said...

Well, it's a shame that the airport thing doesn't work out (Matt was pretty disappointed, but he understands)... However, we are more than happy to have more hands to move on the 18th. That gives us 5 confirmed men and 5 ladies (including the prego)! My dad is also coming to help organize as well as maybe Matt's mom. I think that we should be all set!