Well another week has gone by. I actually have pictures of Laura & James' visit on Wednesday. I unfortunately am at work and I don't have the camera here nor the equipment to transfer to here. But Here are the stats of Zach's Doctor's visit.
29" long (75%)
20 lbs. 2 oz (50%)
44 cm (50%)
I'm not sure on the percentages Bryan was there and they didn't write them down for him.
He has a TB test (Federal regulated testing at 9 months, so watch out Kim)) on Tuesday, and then the results will be seen on Thursday or Friday. Poor Zach though no shots this time but he did have to get blood taken, they couldn't find a vein at first and poked him several times before they hit a good one poor kid.
McCayla's doctor's visit went smoothly on Thursday as well, since her voice isn't comletely back to normal so she will have another Dr's appointment on August 20th just to make sure everything is still healing up quite nicely. Well the count down has begun for the groups arrival. I'm pretty sure that Sam and Susan are arriving first shortly followed by Binnings and Miss Talley.
See you all in a few to more hours.!!!
July 27, 2007
Yeah for Friday
From Bryan / Pamela at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 Thoughts:
Wow that TB test must be brand new. How annoying! Have a fun weekend with your company.
wow thanks for letting me know that is coming...poor babies and all their pokes!
Post a Comment