Well lets see. On friday we shot off some fireworks (at my request) My friend Kristi her soon to be step-daughter Tori, and I went to a local firework store (the one bryan wants to go to all the time) and bought some one the kids could do (sparklers, snap dragons and some fountains). When we got back it was about 9 pm so not just quite dark enough for the fountains so we spent about 30 minutes or so on the sparklers and such. Then it got dark we were shooting off fireworks until about 11 pm. Then we got hungry so the Guys plus the 4 kids went to Taco bell and brought us back food. So then we had a little picnic on our driveway at 11:30pm. Then by midnight ish we decided it was time to get the kids in bed.
Saturday we slept in a little bit (but since zach wasn't up till 12:30 am he didn't sleep in). Then we ended up going out to Lowes to get Bryan a circular saw and some saw horses. He had picked up some wood from work to build some shelfs. We got stuck in the local McDonalds for lunch (due to a down pour of rain). If it was just Bryan and I, I think we would have gone out in the rain to get out of there but since we had both kids we decided to wait it out. At Lowes we came across the character rugs that I have been looking at for some time to get the kids for their rooms. Well they had them and they were on sale too $5.00 each so we got McCayla 2 and Zach one and our nephew one (Mator) from Cars. He loves him.
Sunday we just hung out at the house Bryan changed the oil in both vehicles. We went to the grocery store so we would have some food in the house. We are trying this out We are planning a weeks worth of meals and then getting the food for them and then we will actually eat them too. We'll see how this goes I do hope that it works out. That's it for now. Oh yeah I forgot Bryan hung up a new curtain rod for me too I had the curtains I just needed the rod and now it looks good.
June 25, 2007
This Weekend projects.
From Bryan / Pamela at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 Thoughts:
You guys sure were busy this weekend! I can't wait til we shoot off THE fireworks in just a few weeks!
hey i just noticed your links on the sidebar are gone. i wonder if my computer's loading pages wierd.
Changing how your blog looks is so fun! I love it!
yes i sent you an email
Looks like your vaction was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to taking the boys to Disney World some day.
i planned meals too! usually on saturday i write them sun-sat on a calendar and buy only the stuff to make them. keeps us eating at home and spending less at the store too!
Post a Comment