April 3, 2007

Rain what fun!!!

Well it's pouring here. I'm sitting inside at my desk and turn around and look outside, YUCK the sky is an ugly yellow gray. At work we have about a foot of standing water in our dock door. I hope that we don't have any deliveries or pick-ups the rest of the afternoon. But of course there is only 30 minutes untill I get to go out and drive in this nasty weather. I just hope that it's stopped raining at my parents house by the time I have to go and pick Zach up. I really don't like walking with him in the rain. I know that he doesn't like getting rained on. They should really make mini umbrella's for car seats. The little cover that is on the seat isn't water proof, just sun proof. But I'm sure he isn't going to be in that seat much longer. YEAH!!! He's getting heavy in it. But it's a wonderful work out on the biceps, :).

I like the color of the grass after the rain though, it's that deep green. The weather here is supposed to get very cold I think I read that we are supposed to have flurries on Saturday or Sunday. What a tease we had with this nice warm weather and now it's going to SNOW!!! What type of spring is this???? Just hopefully it doesn't snow for my friends wedding coming up in less then 2 weeks. I truely wish Bryan had cut the grass yesterday because now it's going to be 6 + inches tall when the weather gets back to spring weather. Oh well, that's his problem I guess but I'll just get to hear him complain about it the whole time he's cuting it. Course I could go out and cut it myself and get some sun while I do it too.

Hmm not sure what else to say I've begun to ramble on so I think I'll stop while I'm ahead.

2 Thoughts:

SJT said...

It rained here today too but not til the afternoon. I didn't mind too much cause we got to play outside when it was nice and it meant I didn't have to water the lawn! I can't wait til the stupid grass grows! I keep telling Sam to teach me how to cut the grass but he hasn't yet. Oh well, if he wants to do it fine. Let the men deal with it, right? :)

Ryan and Kim said...

Ryan always hate mowing because he says it's HIS weekend and he should relax...where's MY weekend??? I don't mow anymore because I burnt my arm on it really bad once and I decided not the job for me!