April 4, 2007

Better day

Well this evening went a bunch smoother. My husband was awake and he thought out what was for dinner. It was a much better day on the home front. Until he read last nights blog entry. Now I think he's mad or upset at me. All I know is that he's ignoring me at the moment.

I'm very proud of McCayla today, she had some friends over and they played for about an hour. Her friends asked her if they could have a soda and she told them no they could only have water. She knows better then to let her friends have things she isn't supposed to have (unless she asks permission for it) Since they came over and played the game room was trashed (of course) Bryan told the friends they needed to help McCayla pick up the toys before the left. But since they couldn't have a soda they said fine we are leaving. Did they help her pick up the toys, oh no of course not. I think and I know McCayla asked them numerous times, as well as Bryan telling them, to help her pick up the toys so she wasn't stuck haveing to do it by herself. I think she has realized how important it is to help her friends pick up their toys before she comes home. It is not any fun having to pick up the toys that you were playing with when it's the last thing you have to do before you go to bed. But she surprises me everyday with the lessons of life that she learns. Life lessons are a good thing to learn at a young age.

1 Thoughts:

Ryan and Kim said...

aw mean friends! i'm glad you felt better last night!