July 21, 2011

Another Year has flew by.

So I sit here and wonder where does the time go. I have been a very bad blogger since really there isn't a lot of things that go on in Indiana to blog about. The kids are older and soon McCayla will be in the 5th grade. YIKES she's almost out of Elementary School. When she leaves for 6th grade I'll be having another one start up in Kindergarten. Talk about old. Man I feel it sometimes watching my kids grow up.

We went to ST. Louis a couple of weekends ago to drop the kids off for a week long visit with the Grandparents there. While we did this we were able to meet up with a bunch of the gang to celebrate the 30th birthday for one of our friends. When we were bowling I sat and watched all the little kids running around (I believe there was a total of 6 of them including mine). As I sat there I realized that I have the oldest kids being 10 and 4. Watching my oldest playing with all the lil ones. I kept thinking she's not old enough to watch them. She's still a baby herself. I can look back and remember when I was 10.

1 Thoughts:

SJT said...

keep updating! we like to know the boring stuff! keeps us close! :)