I sit here after reading bits and pieces of all my "friends" and families blogs and wonder how truely happy they all are. Does anyone ever blog about the bad things the sad times in their own lives? Probably not. Why would anyone. Life is short and you should share the good times only right and remember the good times. Well unfortunately life is not full of good time all the time. Does anyone have bad times? I would wager that we all have bad times mixed with our happy times. Well what justifies a good time? Family, friends, hopes and dreams?
Well enough about this junk. I'm outta here.
March 23, 2010
Life is full of wonders?
From Bryan / Pamela at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 Thoughts:
i can't say i'm a blogging role model, but i do tend to save my bad days for other venues. rough times still happen and it's hard to decide what to share with the whole world, (fb is my downfall) but i'm making a concerted effort to be more positive. trying the approach of happiness begets happiness... please let me know if you need anything.
Yes I normally blog the good things. I have in the past however blogged Sam going to Iraq - that was definitely a bad time. I think people can blog whatever they want. Most are probably just not comfortable sharing the bad times. Hopefully we can see you when you pick the kids up!
i definately post some of my sad times!
Post a Comment