Well this weekend of course went by way to quickly! It all started on Saturday with McCayla having cheer leading practice at 8:30 am then followed by a game at 9:30 am then directly after that I had to go to a friends/Secretary of our PAC group's house to work on the by-laws for the organization. Before I knew it Saturday was gone, then on Sunday of course that went by quickly (so fast I can't remember what we exactly did), oh wait I do remember one thing. Zach is no longer in his transitional bed he is now a completely "big boy" and has moved to a Twin bed. We moved his crib out of his room into the office and the twin that was in the office to his room. The reasoning behind this was he would wake up in the early morning hours (after 12:30 /1 am, since this is when I myself headed to bed normally) and moved to McCayla's bed. So we decided maybe he doesn't like his crib anymore and wanted a bigger bed. So now we are talking about repainting his room to be more of a race car theme with a track.
Then on Monday McCayla had her semi-frequent visit to the Endo Dr. everything is normal for the most part. She had some lab work done at this visit(which we didn't expect) so we went to the lab and McCayla the brave little thing that she is sat in the chair and stuck out her arm so they could put the pressure valve on her arm and she held my hand too. I was waiting for the hard sweeze when the nurse put the needle in and nothing not a peep nor a flinch or a whinse. I was SOOOOOOOO proud of her. I jokenly went out to the waiting room where Bryan and Zach were and asked him if he had heard her? she just rolled her eyes and said "Mom". Then home we went and I had a Girl Scout leader get together last night not a meeting but just a relaxed evening out with the gals. And now it's Tuesday. Nothing going on tonight YEAH! Tomorrow I have a 1/2 day at work then a Girl Scout meeting with the girls and then McCayla has Cheerleader practice then homework (if she has any). I'm exhausted just typing all the stuff we have for this week. I'm ready for the weekend to be here!!!! See you all soon. I'll post pictures up here later too.
January 20, 2009
The week in a blurr
From Bryan / Pamela at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 Thoughts:
Is that what it is like to have a child in school? Maybe I should hold Cameron back a while. lol I am already busy enough. P.S. we are having the baby tomorrow.
Post a Comment