So Bryan and I were able to go out with our friends Doug and Jaime for New Years we went to the Neon Cactus here in Lafayette, We found out that it used to be a country line ance place converted into a piano bar \ dance club \ Martini Bar all in one location. The doors opened at 8 pm so we had my parents arrive at our house around 7 pm. That way we could get the kids and them all settled in before we left to head out. So we went over to the neighbors and they drove us to the bar and arrived there a little after 8:30 the line was out the door, but it moved very quickly. We were able to get a table right by the dance floor. It was great. Not crowded at all which I was surprised at but by 10 pm it was getting really crowded. The evening started off great. Then two shots of Tequilla & 4-5 Captain & Cokes later Bry wasn't doing to good. I was dancing it off so I wasn't as intoxicated as he was. I had fun but by 11:30 we called it quites (we are getting old :(((() Boo hoo! So we get home and say our good byes to my parents and we both crashed Missed the Midnight mark. Oh well there is always next year. Since the new year has started Bryan has worked 3 nights and finally enjoys two days off. McCayla goes back to school on Tuesday and I have to go back to work tomorrow I'm not looking forward to it at all. UGH!!! But hey I can't enjoy the time off as much with out the cash flow coming in right? Well I'll post pictures later once I get them off of my phone.
January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 Thoughts:
My update is later (and less informative) than yours! You'll be here the weekend of the 24th, right?!
Glad your night out was fun! Is Mike coming on the 24th? I sure hope so!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!
He was actually really shocked on how hard she kicks! He's slowly getting used to the idea that he's going to be a daddy, but you can tell he's getting more and more excited.
Post a Comment