December 19, 2008

The past week in a glance.

Well te week started off as normal. McCayla in school Zach spending wonderful daddy time and Pam back to work. McCayla was so afraid that we would forget about her b-day on Tuesday. Of course we didn't and wouldn't. So we led her on a bit. I know we are so mean. But on Tuesday I woke her up singing to her and she said" You didn't forget about my Birthday" I told her of course I didn't how could I. We gave her one present early an outfit so she could wear it to school that day. She was very excited! Unfortunately after spending a few hours at work I went home sick. McCayla came home and was surprised to see me but I know that it wasn't a happy site especially since I was in bed resting. I wish that I wasn't sick but I ended up being sick on Wednesday as well. I finally felt better enough to go to work on Thursday and then we ended up going out to dinner for M's b-day on Thursday. She choose to go to Texas Roadhouse. So we went out and they made her get on a Saddle and they announced that it was her B-day and she took it like a pro. I was getting a little embarrassed though. Of course I still wasn't my 100% best so I of course didn't think about getting a picture of her on the saddle so no picture of this. Now it's Friday. AGH! I have just this weekend to get the house finalized for guests to arrive. Oh boy am I in so much trouble. I wish I wouldn't have been sick on Tuesday or Wednesday but was fine and just took the days off to actually clean up this house. But other then that not much has been eventfull. I will try and be better at getting pictures up since I know everyone doesn't really like reading entries but rather see pictures especially of the kids.

0 Thoughts: