Here are pictures of McCayla's 2nd Grade Pictures. Let me know what you think. I think they are awesome however I'm a little biasis.
This is the normal shot and the one we have all the pictures off.
This is one we have 
the rest of these are on the disc that we received.
Enjoy, Don't worry Aunt Michelle, Aunt Laura, Grandma & Grandpa S you will have your pictures soon. I haven't forgotten about you.
October 8, 2008
Preview for the relatives
From Bryan / Pamela at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 Thoughts:
very cute pictures of both kids!!!
Great picture of a beautiful girl. Grandma S
Ryan has ALWAYS given the bath. It's a rare occasion that I have to do the bath...I was too scared of a slippery baby when she was little - and since he's gone all day that's a special time they have together everyday. When I do bath, she hates everything I do and cries.
The pics are cute!
Post a Comment