March 19, 2008

Speaking of Zach

Have you ever wondered where the "sand" in your eyes comes from? Well I learned that tonight from a nurse. Zach has gotten a really really bad cold, most likely from me but I didn't do it on purpose. However it's so bad that he has major eye mucus I mean it's so bad that you wipe it off and 2 minutes later it's back. So needless to say Bry and I were a little worried about him and this Since the mucus was yellowish green. So we called the Mayo Clinic (free service to answer health questions). She (the nurse) told me that the eye mucus was pretty much an overflow from his stuffed up nose. So truely eye bugers are in essence bugers truely. Since the nasal cavatiy was full it needed to go some where and I guess the eyes are the closest place for it to come out of and dry in the corners of his eyes, on his eyelashes. Poor guy he is completely miserable. He doesn't want to eat anything drinks his milk but not like he really wants it. He can't breath normally (nor can I but I can deal with it). You never feel so helpless until it's your children that become sick and you can't give them anything to help them get over it. Oh well it's really really late for me like almost Midnight so I must get some sleep if I ever want to feel better. Talk to you all laters!

2 Thoughts:

Ryan and Kim said...

aw poor guy! i hope you both get better soon!

SJT said...

Sorry to hear Zach is sick. No fun for sure. That pic of him is cute though. We need to see pics of your kiddos more often! :)