November 20, 2007

Updates!!!

Well lets see, Bryan is doing fine his teeth or there lack of are all healed up and he isn't experienceing any pain (thats a good thing).
I'm doing good Last week (the 14th) I had my yearly review at work and all went well. I received my yearly raise and I also got the option of getting a 3rd week of vacation OR a 1/2 day off a month. I went with the 1/2 day off since B doesn't get a 3rd week of vacation for another year.
Zach is growing up like a weed. He pretty much rules the house he loves playing with all the remotes and changing the TV channels on us quite frequently. He's doing this cute thing now when you are holding him and not paying attention to him (like reading or talking to someone else) he will lean forward and get right into your face so you have to look at him, and when you do look at him he turns away from you. It's a cute game. He is still the little love bug that he has always been. He loves books Today when I dropped him off at my mom's he wanted his book (they have there for him) read to him. So he got his book and brought it over to me and sat on my lap while I read the book. He loves to give kisses and hugs to us. McCayla always complains that he never wants to give her a kiss or a hug but I think that she is over reacting.
Speaking of McCayla she is just a peach. Today she suffering from a cough. She woke up drinched from sweat and I took her temperature and had a mild temp. She ate her breakfast and was fine after that (sayes B). She keeps asking us for a jump rope (which we have gotten her one btw).
Over the weekend we got our garage organized YEAH for us. I'm so excited about it. It's amazing what a few shelves can do for the garage or any room in your house for that matter. The shelves came from my work and are pretty much heavy steel. I wish I would have gotten a before shot and an after shot of the garage but oh well when your doing it you don't think of it until after it's done. Hmmm Tonight we are supposed to get the stakes put into the ground for our inflatables since the ground isn't going to be frozen (the high around 70 today, crazy). But I think that's it for now. See you all On Friday!!!!!!!

1 Thoughts:

Jen said...

I know what you mean... I didn't really get any before shots of the house... See you in a couple days!