November 30, 2007

Okay so I've changed my theme

So I've changed my theme to last all winter long YEAH. I knew if I didn't put up a new post then I would be hearing it from Susan. So here it is. I was thinking? I know hard to believe sometimes but how would everyone feel about having New Years at our house. I know that it may be a little difficult for most since you would have to work the day after. But just a thought and let me know your feed back on it.

3 Thoughts:

SJT said...

I love the new background. You can keep that up for months! Even after Christmas. I will be in Cincinnati for New Years since Jason's first birthday is the 1st of January. But if I wasn't doing that Indy New Years would be fun. :)

Ryan and Kim said...

wish we could come. we aren't doing any traveling this year for the holidays :(

Lynn and Mike said...

I almost used that background! I love it!

I wish we could come to Indy for New Years. We're always the host house, though, for a pajama night in...and I may be out of town anyway this year. :-(

Your house looks great!