October 31, 2007

Your not the only one!

Jen your not the only one that is bad about blogging. I have just added pictures on here not to much info. I did get Zach's cake made (which I have pictures of) and I have some really cute / funny ones of him eating his cake, however there isn't to much else going on around this part of the world.
I dressed up today for Halloween (I'm a Prom date turned Vampire) I know a little crazy but I was so excited to actually fit into my prom dress still so I thought I would wear it and just make up a character. I'm totally over dressed for work but hey how often do you really get to dress up formally????? Me never so hence the wearing it now. I thought about wearing my wedding dress but the thought of getting it dirty with my dirty dirty car and the warehouse I thought oh no way!!!!

Michelle if your reading this YOU NEED To start a Blog. hehe Call me some evening and I'll walk you through it. Love ya sis.

0 Thoughts: